Discover how to achieve behavior change by developing productive habits.
Changing a work habit can be challenging. It takes self-exploration, practice, and motivation to stay on track. This workshop dives into an easy-to-adopt process of habit formation through a work-focused lens. Participants will revitalize their work routines by exploring the behaviors they want to change and the triggers behind making and breaking habits. Through interactive and self-reflection-driven training, participants will learn how to easily create and stick to healthy work habits by using scientifically proven steps of behavior change and habit formation.
What We’ll Explore:
- Discover the science behind behavior change and the psychological process that occurs when we go through or stop a behavior change.
- Learn about and reflect on obstacles that get in the way of changing behavior and the solutions to excel in your role.
- Experience motivational interviewing by participating in a guided self-reflection activity to discover your motivations for change.
- Create a plan to make new habits and break the old ones!
What is a habit?
- Habit versus behavior
- Habit Identity
The Process of habit formation
- Identify the habit
- Investigate the habit
- Stage of change
- Transtheoretical model of behavior change
- Motivational Interviewing
- PBO plan – Prompt Behavior Outcome
- Take action