Focus on your leadership training by developing coaching skills for managers.
Coaching is a future-focused question-centric process leaders use to support growth and hold people accountable. Coaching revolves around listening, asking questions, and leading people to solve their own problems. This course focuses on situational coaching in which managers and leaders informally incorporate coaching throughout a typical workday.
What We’ll Explore:
- Understand the benefits of promoting a coaching culture within your organization and team
- Develop the pre-requisites for a coaching mindset
- Apply a series of suggested questions to any coaching situation
- Learn how to support your employee the best by knowing when to ask and when to tell
- Managing vs Coaching
- 4 styles of coaching
- Pre-requisites for a coaching mindset
- Situational Coaching Model: A series of suggested questions
- When to ask vs When to tell
- Incorporating coaching into a workday
- Preparing for common coaching problems