Focus on your conflict resolution skills to learn how you should be dealing with conflict in the workplace.
Learn to recognize when a situation has turned from a simple disagreement into a conflict by understanding the root cause of conflict and the role threat-response plays. Temper your own reactions in a heated moment with a conflict analysis framework. Work toward positive-sum outcomes with a 4-step process for managing your responses and offers.
What We’ll Explore:
- Understand the root causes of conflict
- Ask questions to analyze the conflict
- Follow a four-step process to respond to conflict
- What is conflict?
- Perceived threats
- Using conflict analysis to choose your behavior
- The 4 steps to responding to conflict
- How to reformulate your position
- Compromise or collaborate
- Own your actions