Our physical, mental, and emotional well-being matter more now than ever before. Gain control of your whole health through the learning of science-backed research and resources. Discover how to achieve work-life balance with an emphasis on nutritious eating, exercise, sleep, and emotional well-being. Take care of your whole health and you will realize the benefits of stress reduction, reduced illness, increased work productivity, and even a positive mindset.
What We’ll Explore:
- Investigate what whole health means and its importance in your work-life balance.
- Learn the science basics behind exercise, nutrition, sleep, and emotional well-being.
- Apply the workshop principles to approach lifestyle changes that focus on your whole health.
- Definition and personal exploration of whole health
- Why does it matter?
- The science of whole health
- Four pillar exploration: emotional wellbeing, physical activity, nutrition, sleep patterns