Develop top-notch professional communication skills by learning the principles of business writing.
The ability to write simply and specifically is a powerful skill that will improve your effectiveness no matter the reason you’re writing. In this workshop participants will explore the rules of excellent business writing and learn how to incorporate these rules into their daily communication. Participants will discover how to write for the reader in order to maximize the readability of their writing while also learning to error-proof their writing to avoid judgment.
What We’ll Explore:
- The challenges of digital communication and business writing
- Learnit’s WRITE model for clear and effective business writing
- Tips to improve your email efficiency and etiquette
- Writing for your audience
- Exploring your reason for writing
- How to write effectively and empathetically
- Checking the tone
- Proofreading and editing