Sleep and self-care are two of the first things to go when we are faced with busy, challenging, or changing times. Long work hours and skipped vacation time take away from our need to rest, reset and rejuvenate. In this relaxation-driven training, discover the research behind the importance of sleep and why we must practice self-care. Learn how to implement strategies for your environment, your mind, and your body to build a clear mind and energy boost for your workdays.
What We’ll Explore:
- Gain an understanding of sleep patterns, sleep interruptions, and best sleep practices.
- Take part in self-discovery activities to analyze your sleep and self-care strategies.
- Learn ways to prioritize your daily self-care and put into action new sleep habits.
- The ugly side of sleep deprivation
- Light and dark sleep cycles
- How to apply most current science sleep advice
- The importance of looking after you
- How to take action and implement self-care strategies immediately