Inclusive Leadership Training: a practical approach to belonging at work provides practical strategies for leading and managing diverse teams in a way that fosters a culture of belonging. Our approach is grounded in the latest research on inclusive leadership and is designed to help you develop an inclusive mindset and put it into practice in your workplace.
What We’ll Explore:
- Understand the definition, importance and impact of Inclusive Leadership.
- Learn how to develop an inclusive mindset that recognizes and values diversity and fosters a culture of belonging.
- Learn practical actions and strategies for applying inclusive leadership.
Getting Connected Exercise
Inclusion as a Mindset
- The Impact of Exclusion
- The Practice of Inclusion
- Pop-quiz: How Inclusive Are You?
Actions to Stop, Start & Continue
- 7 Acts of Inclusive Leadership
- Applying this to Your Team