Boost your people skills and deepen your workplace relationships with this key empathetic leadership workshop.
Every person in an organization initiates difficult conversations from time to time, whether about policies, performance, expectations, or boundaries. Preserving good relationships in the midst of those conversations can be difficult without specific tools to help you navigate the complexities. This course equips you with those tools and enables you to keep positive, helpful relationship with your colleagues, even when a difficult circumstance arises.
What We’ll Explore:
- Use empathy and curiosity to build relationships
- Actively listen to gain trust and understand deeper needs
- Pivot toward shared-interest solutions
- Empathy in the workforce
- Four components for developing empathy
- 6 skills to active listening
- Perspective-taking and understanding others’ point of view
- Three steps for coaching