Microaggressions Training Managing Microaggressions: how to stop acts of exclusion illuminates the blind-spots and understated actions that individuals, often unknowingly, take that can leave others with an experience of feeling excluded or “not heard”. Left unchecked, microaggressions negatively impact an organization’s culture, disrupts individual/team performance and ultimately obstructs leaders’ capacity to achieve promised business results.
Workplace Application: Participants will leave this learning session with new practical approaches to identify and disrupt Subtle Acts of Exclusion (i.e., microaggressions) in real time.
What We’ll Explore:
- Understand and recognize the impact of microaggressions.
- Learn a more contemporary approach to dealing with microaggressions (i.e., subtle acts of exclusion).
- Gain practical experience and practice actionable steps to stop the damaging impact of Subtle Acts of Exclusion in real-time.
- Understanding Microaggression
- The Impact of Microaggression
- A New Approach: Subtle Acts of Exclusion
- The Practice of Inclusion
- Actions to Stop, Start & Continue