Develop your motivational skills and learn how to motivate your team.
Teams with motivated employees are highly adaptable, exude positivity, and demonstrate higher levels of performance and productivity. This workshop takes team leaders through the process of reflecting on how their attitudes and beliefs shape employee motivation. It then guides leaders through a four-part plan with clear strategic and practical actions they can take to create a work environment optimized for sustainable motivation. Motivation isn’t something you can do to or for others. But you can create optimal conditions for motivation which is what this class is all about.
What We’ll Explore:
- The value: Why we need motivated employees
- Build the foundation: 4 essential components of a motivational environment
- Take it further: The impact of optimism and appreciation
- How to build team motivation
- Provide clarity to your employees
- Assess your management style
- Reduce dissatisfaction and maximize satisfaction
- Make team motivation personal