Take control of your professional trajectory and learn skills and frameworks to be empowered in your career growth.
Progressing from manager to director is a significant leap that requires a new set of skills. In this workshop, we begin by examining where your career is today and where you want it to be. Next, we look at ways to get you there, including introducing competencies essential for all leaders, coaching to unlock your full potential, and personal branding.
What We’ll Explore:
- Accurately assess where your career is today
- Understand what’s most important to you in your professional career
- Activate the competencies most essential for leadership roles
- Develop your personal brand to help you achieve your goals
- Learn a 3-step model to help you experience a fulfilling and meaningful career trajectory
- Plot your career path using a ladder, lateral or lattice model
- Learn which competencies are most important for director-level roles
- Learn how coaching can help you become a more effective leader
- Understand how your personal brand can help you advance your career and achieve your goals.