Great ideas don’t announce themselves. They need a champion, someone to present them in a clear, compelling, and memorable way. That’s what this series of workshops is designed to do. Whether it’s a keynote address, pitch or status update, this series of workshops and coaching sessions will help you bring your presentation to life. Topics covered include:
This workshop covers a complete process–from the beginning, middle, and end of your presentation–for identifying what to keep, what to leave out, and how to shape your remaining content for the greatest impact.
This workshop teaches you how to use your body, voice and eyes to enhance engagement and understanding.
Confidence and Q&A
This workshop will help you stand in front of any audience with greater poise and confidence as well as give you the tools to handle even the toughest of questions.
Small Group Coaching
Because the skills learned during this series must be practiced, we’ve designed this series to include at least one small group coaching session with feedback from your instructor and each other.
- Learn the two key principles for creating relevant, concise content
- Structure the beginning, middle, and end of your presentation for engagement and impact
- Incorporate contrast into your delivery
- Elevate your presentation with better slide management
- 2 Key Principles
- Learnit’s 3×3 Presentation Guidelines
- 3 Elements of Delivery
- Working with Visuals
- Practice on your real-life presentations
- Learn to apply these skills in a way that best suits you
- Improve confidence with mindset shift
- Become situationally ready for every type of question
- Practice elements of presentations
- The Presenter’s Mindset
- Challenge Limiting Beliefs
- Types of questions
- Advanced Q&A maneuvers