Tune in to your company culture and the role middle management plays.
While middle managers are one of the most populous roles within many organizations, research indicates these leaders often describe themselves as lost, torn between multiple forces, isolated, and thus, lonely. In this workshop, participants will take a deep dive into the experience of loneliness and isolation of middle managers. Participants will gain insight in organizational and interpersonal challenges middle managers face and create an individualized toolkit of practical solutions and actionable mindsets to navigate their own experience of loneliness.
What We’ll Explore:
- Explore organizational challenges faced by middle managers
- Explore interpersonal challenges faced by middle managers
- Learn practical solutions to navigate loneliness
- Apply actionable mindsets to curate meaning and purpose
- Who are middle managers
- Common challenges faced by middle managers
- Organizational challenges
- Interpersonal challenges
- Actionable mindsets and practical solutions
- Creating relationships and networks
- Curating meaning and purpose
- Engaging in self-care