Increase your productivity at work by developing your process improvement skills.
These days we all know what it feels like to be asked to do more with less. More productive, more efficient, more effective and all with fewer resources. In this data-driven process improvement workshop, we will help you find ways to get better business results by understanding root causes of process challenges and directly addressing them with proven problem-solving techniques.
What We’ll Explore:
- The DMAIC model and problem-solving
- Developing a project charter
- Use Root Cause Analysis tools
- Reasons for evaluating and improving processes
- An introduction to the DMAIC process improvement model
- How to create a Project Charter to support the process improvement efforts
- Root cause analysis (RCA) tools that can be used to support the current process state
- Getting the team aligned on process improvements