Focus on your emotional intelligence training by developing your social awareness skills.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to use emotional intelligence to understand, connect, and work with others more effectively. The course is built on two emotional intelligence pillars: Empathy and Relationship Management and draws from the latest research and trends in emotional intelligence, including “emotion scientist,” observation, and active listening. Participants will leave with enhanced levels of understanding about the emotional experiences of others and how to connect and manage relationships in the workplace and in their personal lives.
What We’ll Explore:
- Understand the two key components of social awareness
- Learn to perceive the emotions of others
- Understand how to interpret and find meaning behind those emotions
- Learn ways to build trust and earn respect to work more effectively with others
- Identify our unconscious biases and learn ways to minimize or reduce them
- A model to build emotional intelligence for others
- Emotion scientist vs. emotion judge
- How to build empathy
- Ways to engage and work effectively with others
- A communication model to help build connection with others