Develop your conflict resolution skills by learning how to turn debate to dialogue during conflict in the workplace.
Understand the relationship between difficult behaviors and values. Understanding this relationship can help you explore steps for success when working with the ten most common difficult archetypes in the workplace. When difficult behavior leads to conflict, prepare to respond by establishing a healthy environment and follow our guide to switch from debate to dialogue.
What We’ll Explore:
- Explore the ten most common archetypes of difficult behavior
- Analyze the relationship between values and difficult behavior
- Prepare to respond to conflict by establishing a healthy environment
- Learn to switch from debate to dialogue
- “Diagnosing” difficult archetypes
- Exploring ten archetypes of difficult behavior
- Understanding steps for success
- Impact of values on difficult behavior
- Prepare to respond to difficult archetypes
- Shift from Debate to Dialogue
- Mindset of Inquiry
- Open-ended questions
- Case Studies