Develop your business writing skills to become a professional communication pro.
While there are basic business writing rules that apply to every situation, some situations require special adjustments. In this workshop, participants will learn practical tools for writing well in the most common situations. Topics covered include learning to create: emails that are scannable, relevant, and more likely to be read; documents that are more persuasive and by targeting the reader’s WIIFM; and a simple structure for reports that get right to the point while covering the most important information.
What We’ll Explore:
- Frameworks for better emails
- Writing to persuade and influence
- Reporting clearly and effectively
- A 5-step process for writing formal emails
- Write emails for those who scan
- Explore two frameworks for writing to persuade and influence
- The 3P’s of progress reporting
- Write reviews that engage and motivate